We’ve got a blog! And while our online store is temporarily offline today, you have been redirected here.
What is going on? We are revamping Dominique’s, your online store for nursery decor and accessories. In the past few weeks we have been working hard on a new look for the online store, a new logo, new features, new ideas… We have been working on a whole lot of things to offer you a better service while shopping for our beautiful, handmade nursery decor. In short: We re-branded! And now we proudly present love.dominique!
Are we still making nursery decor? And how about accessories? Will you still make custom items that I can’t find on your website? – Yes, we do! Nothing has changed there. Well, I admit: we have archived some old products and themes that didn’t sell anymore. We’ve cleaned house. And that made room for new themes and accessories that we just know you will love instantaneously! We can’t wait to share them with you tomorrow, when the new website goes live. And we will love to hear what you think of the changes.
Dominique and I sat down and thought about what we would like if we were to order from love.dominique. As a result, here are some of the things you can expect from our new brand love.dominique:
- A new look for the website with added functionality! Probably the most visible change at first sight.
- A new name, a new brand: love.dominique. Read more at our About page.
- Better options to customise your goodies. Of course, you can always just send us an email or give us a phone call 🙂
- New packaging: becoming a parent and having a child (or more) is very special. We want to celebrate that by sending your parcel as if it were a gift. When your parcel arrives, you get to unwrap it and enjoy the goodies for your nursery. It’s a small sign of how much we value parenthood, as well as your little ones <3
- We will unify the way we communicate to you. That will make things easier for you and for us.
- Products in stock. Some products, that is. That way you can order them and we can ship them the next business day. The website will indicate whether a product is in stock or not.
- There will be some classic ranges – (y)our all-time favourites – that will not go out of season. And then there will be;
- Changing ranges: we will design new ranges or items frequently and they will only be around for a limited amount of time! We will keep things fresh. But no worries, if you like a particular item or range, contact us and we will still make it for you 🙂 That is one of the advantages of making everything by hand.
- Lower shipping rates: no one likes to pay shipping, so we sat down with our courier partners. And we can now offer you lower rates.
- More payment options. We are working at getting a credit card payment option on our website.
These are some of the things we have been working on in the past weeks, and they will keep us busy still for quite a while. We hope and expect that the transition will go smoothly, but should there be problems, please do contact us. We can use every bit of information to solve any difficulties you might experience.
When the online store goes live, you can reach it at www.lovedominique.co.za. We advice you to update your Bookmarks/ Favourites and change www.dominiquesonline.co.za to www.lovedominique.co.za.
And then there is this Blog. We intend to publish something ever other week. You can, of course, expect articles on nursery decor, and at some point we will also take you behind the scenes at love.dominique. But there will also be posts on interior decor, DIY, photography, cooking, baking, parenthood.. So stay tuned for a really lovely and exciting experience!